Welcome to another blog post on freebies and free stuff for writers. We’ve recently discussed how to get lots of free stuff just for writers including an MS Office app for your Android phone as well as the software itself, and now it’s time for something really awesome. Today’s entry is about getting my novel for free! I was recently challenged on summarizing the work in three words and came up with: Forbidden Baby Making.
Pro’s of the Freebie
With this book, you’ll escape into a world in which it is forbidden to have a baby without permission and the first four people to break it. Highlights include:
• The first four people are one man, three women
• The three women are distinct and do more than say “what ever shall we do?”
• Is inspired by Joss Whedon, Ayn Rand, (I know it’s an add combo), Tim Minear, Jane Espenson, Margaret Atwood, and my own personal dementia.
• Has been carefully slammed and praised by the Houston Writers Guild with both love and snark – think I prefer the latter.
• And has even surprised me with the lack of potty jokes. I promise my next work will have more. Just check out my rant at the Daily Chocolatier.
Con’s of the Freebie
Unlike most freebies for writers, there are NO CATCHES. It is available on Amazon and ideal for those who have a Kindle. Don’t have one? You can still read it on a tablet, desktop, or computer by downloading one of the many free Kindle reading apps. Don’t want to download more apps or bloatware (they aren’t but I sympathize)? Then get it delivered to your “Cloud Reader.” This will allow you to read the book right from your Amazon account.
How to Get the Freebie
As stated, simply visit the Amazon page for “Ordinance 93″ and get it. No strings attached. However, any or all the following is appreciated but NEVER REQUIRED:
Verdict on the Freebie for Writers
Get it and get it now! Read it whenever you like! Free kisses with every purchase or “purchase!”
These freebies for writers ends TODAY April 2, 2014
L. Fabry is the author of Ordinance 93, a novel set in a world where having a baby without permission is against the law and the first four people to break it. She also writes about everything from reaction injection molding to low fat recipes while indulging her need for creative outlets including novels and screenplays. Find out more on Twitter.